With our global reach, we are in a prime position to assist manufacturers, distributors and other companies to securely dispose of their IT assets. With our pickup-and-take-out services in Japan, we can offer you fair market price for your decommissioned assets.
How it works
- Where possible, please provide us a copy of your asset register, as detailed as possible (preferably showing server model names and numbers, any upgrade(s) installed, and serial number) - this will allow us to better calculate the true value of your fleet.
- Our expert management team will evaluate your assets based on age, location and quantity, and offer you fair market price accordingly. Please allow us at least 2-3 business days to correctly evaluate your assets.
- Once we come to an agreement, we can provide you an address to ship, or we can provide you a pickup and dismantling quote accordingly.
- Our technicians will audit all equipment, providing you a full list of the specifications received and any variances/changes from your asset list.
- Once we have completed the audit and sent you all the information, and we have come to an agreement on terms, payment will be made accordingly.